For any lumber cutting, grinding, drilling, and sanding, it is obvious that you get wooden dust and wooden shavings. They are basically the waste product or a byproduct, but it can be recycled for so many other purposes. There are a lot of uses of this wooden dust that includes making the wood board in which they use fine wood dust. So, if you work with wooden projects, it is important that you save this wooden dust and reuse it. Back in the old times, people used to get it together manually but these days sawdust baler machines are available that collect the sawdust while you work on your wooden project. Any sawdust baler not only provides efficient work, but it also collects the dust in a way so that it can be reused properly for the next project. Sawdust packing machine has become an integral part of lumber businesses for some time now.
A sawdust baler is best to compress the sawdust into a square-shaped baler. When the sawdust baler machine is full, you can empty it by putting sawdust in a bag that can be transportable easily. Packed sawdust can be easy to transport. You can also use the different scales of baling and bagging. If you prefer thick particles or thin particles, you can change the scale according to your own needs. Almost all the sawdust baler machines are safe to use and are the best solution to recycle the sawdust that you collect in your shop on a regular basis.
Applications of Sawdust:
There are so many uses and applications of sawdust. So, we have picked the most popular applications of sawdust that would give you the basic idea. Have a look:
1. One of the most common uses of sawdust is to make particle boards from it. The experts in factories use other materials to make the sawdust particles stick together and form in a wooden board. They use the sawdust of fine lumber so that the wooden boards last longer. This is why the sawdust packing machine really plays an important role in restoring the sawdust of fin lumber.
2. The sawdust can be used to make the bedding of animals and it’s been widely used for that purpose.
3. In factories where they use high temperature for melting different materials, they use sawdust as a fuel.
4. There is another use of sawdust. It is used to spread on the roads when they become slippery because of snow. The sawdust can make the traction for tires so that people can smoothly drive on the road.
5. Sawdust is also used in a mortar to erect wooden logs in some buildings.
6. Besides the industrial use, you can use the sawdust as a blotting material on any liquid that you spilled on the floor. It will absorb the liquid and you can easily clean it with a brush.
7. It can also be used to fill holes in your furniture with a little bit of glue.