After replacing the blade of the paper cutting machine, it is necessary to adjust the horizontal level of the machine body to ensure optimal performance. The following steps can be taken to accomplish this adjustment:
1. First, ensure that the power switch is turned off before beginning any maintenance or adjustment on the machine.
2. Next, use a spirit level to determine the horizontal level of the machine body. This can be done by placing the level on the machine’s surface and adjusting it until it is completely leveled.
3. Once the level is determined, loosen the bolts or screws that secure the machine body in place. This will allow for easier adjustment.
4. Using the level as a guide, adjust the machine body to match the determined level. This can be done by placing shims or other similar items under the feet of the machine until it is level.
5. Once the machine is level, re-tighten the bolts or screws that secure the machine body in place. Ensure that they are tightened to the appropriate torque specifications.
6. Finally, turn the power switch back on and test the machine to ensure that it is functioning properly.
It is important to regularly check and adjust the level of the machine body, as an unlevel machine can cause uneven cuts and decrease the overall efficiency of the machine. Regular maintenance and upkeep will help to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of the paper cutting machine.